- Modball A - 8.15am
- T-Ball / Batter Up - 8.30am
- Modball B / Div 2 - 10.00am
- Div 1 / Div 3 - 12.00pm
- A Grade / B Grade - 2.00pm
- C Grade / Ladies - 4.00pm
This season games will commence on 12 September 2015 and continue through to early March 2016 (with breaks for school holidays).
Registration Fees 2015 - 2016
- Batter up for first year players 2012 to 2010 - $150
- T - Ball for players born 2009 to 2007 - $170
- Modball for players born 2006 or 2004 - $180
- Junior (Div 1, 2, 3) for players born 1998 to 2003 - $200
- Senior for players playing A, B, C Grade over 18 - $220
At Rouse Hill Rams Softball our players, team officials and umpires all take pride in playing together as a TEAM believing - Together Everyone Achieves More. We look forward to seeing you on the diamond, let's play ball!
HDSA offer the following divisions:
- Batter Up – For first year players 2012 to 2010 (4 to 6 years of age)
- Teeball - For players born 2009 to 2007 (7 to 9 years)
- Modball - For players born 2006 or 2004 (10 to 12 years)
- Junior (Div 1, 2, 3) - For players born 1998 to 2003 (13 to 18 years)
- Senior - For players playing A, B, C Grade
All new Batter Up and Tee Ball registered players will receive a starter pack including a bag, a softball glove and ball when you register at no extra cost.
You may register and pay online by credit card (Visa & Mastercard available online). Online payments are subject to a processing fee ($1.10) and credit card transaction fees (2.75%). Click on the link below to proceed to online registration:
Our registration form is avaible in the documents section of the website you may wish to complete and direct deposit your registration fees. Please use the bank account details listed below for payment
Bank of Queensland
Account No: 22345236
If using direct depositi option please use last name and age division ie BATTER UP, MODBALL, TEE BALL, DIV 1,2,3 or SENIORS in the reference line so your payment can be traced. You will also need to send a remittance to our treasurer on email@example.com informing them of your payment.
Please Note: A player will not be allocated to a team without full payment being received by RAMS Softball Club.